NEET TEST-II (UG), 2016 is applicable for admissions to the following:-
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats(GQS) are the State Government concerned so opts.
- Personal/management/NRI quota seats in all personal clinical/dental colleges or any non-public/deemed college.
- The relevant board of secondary training will be the company to behavior country wide eligibility-cum- entrance test for admission to mbbs/bds guides. In view of the above, the valuable board of secondary training, Delhi could be carrying out the country wide eligibility cum front check-ii for admission to mbbs/bds courses in the consultation 2016-17 on Sunday, the twenty fourth July, 2016.
- The obligation of the cbse is confined to the conduct of the entrance test, declaration of end result and supplying all India rank to the counselling government/admitting institutes.
- The counselling for a hit candidates under 15% all India quota seats is conducted through the mcc/dghs. The admission for admission in seats under the manage of different states/universities/establishments shall be conducted as in keeping with the notifications issued one by one by means of the authorities involved.
- At some stage in counselling, the eligibility criteria, self-assertion, various documents, and so on. Of the eligible candidates will be proven as per norms distinct by means of the respective authorities and scientific/dental colleges.
NEET - II ENTRANCE TEST DATE
NEET – II will be conducted on Sunday, the 24th July, 2016 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM).
All correspondence contact pertaining to conduct of examination shall be made on following address.
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY (EXAM),
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST UNIT
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI - 110 092
- The official website of the Board for NEET is www.aipmt.nic.in.
- All the take a look at associated records will be available on this internet site.
- The reputable web sites for counselling related records under 15% all india seats are: ministry of health & family welfare
- - www.mohfw.nic.in
- Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) - www.mcc.nic.in. (c) For remaining seats information, kindly check the website of concerned State(s)/Institution(s).